Wednesday, September 12, 2012

4th Grade Para Educator - Mrs. Connelly

Parents! It just occurred to me that I never mentioned the Para Educator who has been helping us since the second day of school, and I am so sorry! You have probably heard your children talking about her. Mrs. Connelly takes the A class to their classes when all of 4th grade is not together, and then is with us when we are all together. She is amazing, and such a help to our 4th grade. I am grateful to be working with her. Here is a little bit from her so you can get to know who she is:

Hello! My name is Mrs. Connelly, and I am the aide in the 4th grade class.  I just wanted you to know a little about me, as I spend all day with your children.  I love these kids already.  They are all so sweet, so pat yourselves on the back, you are definately doing something right! I have been a crossing guard at Mt. Mahogany for the past 7 years, and was a substitue teacher last year.  I have 3 children, Jaden 13, Tanner 8, and Carter 6.  I love reading books, camping, doing yard work,and taking my kids to Seven Peaks!  I have been married for 14 years.  I also work part time at Texas Roadhouse in Lehi.  Please let me or Miss Pohlig know if there are any concerns, we are always here to listen and help with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment